Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 7 - Red Velvet cake in a jar

Alright, day 7 of 7 days of Valentine treats. Finally!!
I have easily gained a pound and I feel like shit. Need to get back on the wagon!

So I made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
The red velvet recipe is this and well, F the frosting cause I used pre-made. Big time regret. That shit is soooo sweet. Oh well. At least they look super duper cute!

The poem I plan to put in the card.
 
Finally, it’s Valentine’s day!


All these calories need to go away.


I’m completely over baking, taking a break,


It’s been 6 days now for goodness sakes!


All six treats were totally made by me,


I have pictures to prove it, you’ll all see!


Today’s treat turned out okay,


A little too sweet for me if I must say.


I made two batches and liked only one,


But I wasn’t going to give up and miss all the fun.


Ok, no more cheesy poems, let’s cut to the chase.


To these sweets you have to put a face.


There are a few bakers at work, but who could it be?


Looks like we’ll just have to wait and see!

Fail at batch 1 (the brown)



No comments:

Post a Comment