Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday

Stressvile lately.
I'm not someone who stresses really... at least I don't think so. But, it creeps up on me and F's everything up physically. No, I'm not using stress as an excuse for being fat. It's totally unrelated physical things. Blah.

8:00: Handful of almonds

1:00 p.m: Vegan wrap. Not good. I ate 3/4 of it. All veggies in some tortilla is boring as hell.
4:00 p.m: Apple with cinnamon and honey

5:00 p.m: I had a few sun chips

7:00 p.m: Nothing in the fridge except ingredients to make the following. Whole grain macaroni with red peppers, garlic, tomato sauce and some cheese. I didn't eat the asparagus, tasted funny.
Exercise (9:00 p.m): I have this app called Nike Fit. I love it and I'm going to use it more when I don't feel like being seen at the gym. Easy enough in the living room and there are hundreds of workouts catered for your needs. GET IT. I did a 30 min workout. Sweating. Good stuff! Here is a fun little screen shot I took at one point right before my plank began.
5 mins left!

No comments:

Post a Comment