Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday

6:00 a.m: A few almonds


Exercise (7 a.m): 45 min boot camp. Killer, as usual.

9:30 a.m: Smoothie. Really good considering the random ingredients in it. Here is what I can remember. Banana, apple, cinnamon, coffee beans, almonds, parsley, brown rice protein, um, others.

12:30 p.m: Good ol' Ravi Soups. Tasted extra delicious today. Butternut squash soup with veggie wrap. There is the mishkebob's lunch in the background. As I was telling her at lunch, I am so glad she's not a skinny bitch (not saying she's fat! haha) who can eat whatever she wants. I'd be so annoyed if she had Mcdonalds every day and here I am eating freakin vegetables. Anyways, damn you, you always have delicious food. But, I'm glad I also work with someone who cares about what they eat and their health. After all, it was her initiative to do a boot camp probably exactly a year ago this month that got me in this health kick to start!
5:00 p.m: Granola bar

8:00 p.m: 1 hard boiled egg, fried broccoli and bok choy in coconut oil. Some parmesan cheese over veggies.
9:00 p.m: Another try from Chocolate Covered Katie's blog. Love her. I tried the "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip". You'll never ever guess the ingredients! Tasted pretty good. Came out creamier than I would've liked but now I know just to put less rice milk or agave syrup next time. Whoa, hippie talk there.The only bad ingredient in here is the chocolate chips. But hey, everyone needs a little chocolate in their life. :)

1 comment:

  1. interesting. experimenting with food is fun!

    mk.

    ReplyDelete