Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday

Yay Friday.

I just came across this little fun fact on the internets. Good to know! I need to get back to my eating almonds first thing in the morning streak.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and the almond is the most important morning food. Almonds contain protein and all essential minerals for the human body. Almond = "all world [al-mond], container of the 144 elements." When almonds are the first thing in your stomach after arising, they set the hydrochloric acid tolerance for the day, providing all-day protein digestion. When almonds are eaten first, they are efficiently digested since stomach acids are concentrated after the nightly fast. Click here for source.


9:45 a.m: Small avocado diced in a bowl, some sea salt.


1:00 p.m: Sandwich. Thick bready bread, avocado (I know, again, I forgot and it was too late, I had ordered it.), goat cheese, garlic spread, olive oil, arugula, salt. Some greens on the side.


1:30 p.m: Half a biscuit. Holy crap it was good. I don't know what was in it but I know I tasted butter so yea, I'm sure that was fatty.





No comments:

Post a Comment