Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday

6:00 a.m: Cup of fruit juice. Protein bar

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 45 min boot camp

Today was good. There is a girl in my class who's been in it for like what 8 months? Omg. 8 months. Anyway, she's very much like me and lately we've been in the mode of doing more. So, I told her about my thoughts of hardcore March. The fact that March makes this blog one year old bothers me. I still am not at 30 pounds, feels so close. The plan is to go to the other boot camp that is Mon/Wed/Fri also. So 5 days a week now. DEATH! But I have to do it. So I've inquired. We are going to start next Wednesday if it all works out and there's space. If not, she's becoming my new gym buddy that I have to meet there so now I feel accountable. I feel good about it.

10:00 a.m: Granola bar

12:15 p.m: Falafel sandwich, apple after

2:14 p.m: Few, only a few ok? Cadbury mini eggs.

5:30 p.m: Small date square

7:00 p.m: Stir fry with asparagus, broccoli, corn,  mushrooms, tofu and the last of the korma sauce. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment