Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday

8:00 a.m: Cup of strawberry, banana fruit juice. Look at me expanding from my usual of only water!

12:30 p.m: Mmmm! Overpriced but yummy. Tomato soup, black bean and avocado salad. I also had a few pieces of super dark chocolate.
3:00 p.m: I'm pre writing this knowing I'm gonna eat this later and I'm super excited about it. I'm having an apple with my homemade Nutella. Yay!

7:00 p.m: Salad. Kale, avocado (healthy fats overload today), tomato, salt, wheatberry, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cilantro, dried basil

Exercise (8:45 p.m): 30 mins on treadmill. 15 running non stop. Woohoo! I've never passed th 15 minute barrier. I always give up at 10. Today, 15, good. Next time I just gotta force it to 20. I always say this, never do it. Whatever. 262 calories. I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment