Monday, March 5, 2012

March madness

At the end of this month it will be my one year anniversary with this blog. I haven't hit 30 pounds yet. I mean yes, I'm down a size, 20 pounds now, feel better, eat better (most of the time) and overall, proud of myself. But, I set out for 30 and damnit I have to do it.

The plan
Boot camp insanity.
I plan to go to boot camp Mon-Fri mornings. Ouch. It begins today. I did my work out for the day, tomorrow morning boot camp and so on.

Ahhhh. I don't think I can lose 10 pounds in one month but hell, 5? I don't know. I just need to step it up a notch. Help me?

If you read this and know me personally, help!! Be a supportive friend. Don't let me reach for those chips at the office (you know who you are), don't let me go for sushi with you (you too...), don't let me fail!!
By June??

1 comment:

  1. I will gladly support you and veer you away from the treats!!!
    eat it today, wear it tomorrow.

    think of that every time.

    ReplyDelete