Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday

6:00 a.m: One hard boiled egg

Exercise (7:00 a.m): 45 min boot camp, then I voluntarily did a 5 min jog on the treadmill. I was feeling good and motivated. Partly because last night I put on my gym clothes then fell asleep on the couch. Bah. My couch is too comfortable.

9:30 a.m: Smoothie/protein shake thing.

12:30 p.m: Fresh. Salad. Ingredients copied off the site. Quinoa & adzuki bean tabouleh on shredded raw kale with goji berries, Toasted Nut & Seed Mix, parsley, cilantro, sunflower sprouts, grilled sweet potato & tofu steaks.

4:00 p.m: Apple slices with almond butter. Delish.

7:30 p.m: Protein shake. It's all I can make from what's available. Rice milk, berries, protein powder

9:00 p.m: Kale chips

I mayyy have had two heaping spoonfuls of my homemade nutella. I love it. It tastes like Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment