Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday

10:00 a.m: Apple slices with almond butter

I'm sure you'll notice I skipped the boot camp. F. I'm sore, wtf? AND! I feel odd, like headache odd. Why? I fell asleep at like 9:30 yesterday cause of it. I think I am still dehydrated. Grrrr. It's hard to keep drinking water non stop!!

12:15 p.m: Salad care of work. Woohoo. Description stolen from web-site. GRILLED PORTABELLO MUSHROOMS served warm on a bed of mixed greens & garnished with roasted red peppers, fresh crisp cucumber, tomato wedges, shaved red cabbage, slivered marinated eggplant, shaved red onions, kalamata olives & julienne sundried tomatoes. Finished with a sprinkle of crumbled chèvre cheese and roasted pepper salsa (herbed balsamic vinaigrette). Zoeys!
3:30 p.m: Handful of pretzels

6:30 p.m: Exact same dinner as last night. Except the broccoli was fried in vegan butter. So good!! 

7:30 p.m:  Stove top popcorn, used olive oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment