Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday

6:00 a.m: 1 hard boiled egg, some almonds

Exercise (7 a.m.): 45 min boot camp, 5 min jog. I wasn't feeling it this morning.

9:30 a.m: Apple slices with almond butter and cinnamon.

I feel crabby. My hair is uggo, my face looks weird, my shirts too tight. Guess who's PMS-ing!?! Everything is drama right now.

12:45 p.m: I scarfed down a slice of pizza from some random store. It was soo good. Spinach, sweet potato, goat cheese... that's all I remember. Felt home made. Well, it was. It was some small bakery.

2:30 p.m: This. I am pre-writing this knowing I will have it. Will update on taste. I expect the taste of grass.

Update. It did. I had one gulp.

7:30 a.m: I found coconut curry tempeh. My entire place reaks. I can't stand it. Ewwwww. Didn't even taste good. So I ate the broccoli and zucchini which I baked in coconut oil and parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment