Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday

I was determined to wake up semi earlier today after yesterday seemed like such a waste of a day.

11:00 a.m: Some of the rice crispy treats from yesterday.

Exercise (11:30 a.m): 30 mins on treadmill, 10 running. I had to get out cause pervy old men started to roll in and I felt uncomfortable. F being a girl.

Am I the only girl in the world who tries to purposely look ugly at the gym? My gym pants are fitted, but, that means fitted at the butt. So, let's be honest - they make butts look good. Hah. I hate it though. I try to wear shirts that cover my butt but even then, I feel uncomfortable. I wish my building's gym was women only. Or, I need to buy super ugly baggy pants. Baggy pants it is!

I'm in rant mode, it's on. I also don't like my buiding's gym cause it's full of men trying to one up eachother. It's a small space so you all see what everyone is doing. I hate that men are all "Yea, look at me do a bicep curl with this 15 pounder". F you. I can pick up that 15 pounder just as well as you can and not look like an ass doing it.

I'm crazy.

4:00 p.m: Lotsa stuff. Hold on to your seat. Made the zucchini fritters again. They look brown but it's all veggie and some flour :P. Had it with Greek yogurt. Mushrooms in a pan with coconut oil. Then I made cauliflower hummus. Loved it! I just took cauliflower, garlic, salt, tahini, olive oil and blended in the food processor. Good stuff.
8:00 p.m: Went out with friends. Chinese food. Didn't need it. This place is nutso though. We were 7 people and left having spent $7 each. WTF. Variety, good food, good stuff.

9:30 p.m: Ice cream, ok?

2 comments: