Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday

I was supposed to go on a mini field trip today but it said it was gonna rain. It's not. Ugh.

10:00 a.m: Handful of almonds

Exercise (11 a.m): I ran. I'm back. I was off for a bit there and I feel like ass that I only now have worked out twice this week. Boooo. Anyway, I did ok I guess. Consistent around the 38 minute area for 5k.
12:00 p.m: 3 scrambled eggs and baby Brussel sprouts

I am updating this the day after so I can't remember everything.

7:00 p.m: Was at the kebob's house... with the only other person who probably reads this blog. The only other two people I know who keep a food diary. We all had pizza, ok?

Exercise (10:00 p.m): I randomly ended up at laser tag. I am totally counting it as exercise cause 30 mins later, I was dripping in sweat.
11:00 p.m: Strawberry, banana smoothie from Tim Horton's. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment