Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday

It feels like this week flew by, tomorrow is Friday. When did this happen?

8:00 a.m: Few almonds. My usual first thing I have when I get up.

9:30 a.m: Egg and cheese English muffin.

I'd like to commend myself for not going into the stash of chocolate chips I have in my cupboard at home. I know it's there. It knows I'm there. Gahd! No sugar going ok. It's true... once you don't have it you don't even really crave it as much. If there is no rain I plan on running again tonight. I said April was gonna be my month of like hardcore but ya, that failed. May - happening. Fo sho.

1:15 p.m: Frittata and salad.
Major shopping damage was done during lunch today. I should not be trusted on Queen St. on a nice day. Whatever, shit was all on sale.

4:00 p.m: Another delicious smoothie from Vega. I love it. Vanilla Almond today. I need to get me a case of this stuff.
Exercise (6:45 p.m): Ran. Just beat the thunderstorm action headed my way!
8:00 p.m: All green. I need groceries, baddddd. Broccoli with parm cheese and vegan butter, kale chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment