Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday

Exercise (6:00 a.m): 30 mins on the treadmill. Woohoo, I actually got up on my own! The gym in my building was oddly super full for the crack of dawn.

7:00 a.m: Handful of almonds

11:00 a.m: Protein powder and water. Loving the stuff from Vega. I bought a sample pouch and umm, now need the whole case. Yum! It's nice that it's not just protein but fibre too. No artificial crap or sugars. I swear I don't work for Vega.

12:30 p.m: Lunch. Leftover tabouli from last night and a little bit of the leftover spaghetti squash thing from the day before. Full, but not in a good way.

Still craving sweets.

7:00 p.m: Almonds while it was cooking. This has got to be the most green meal of life. It's all I had in the fridge. Zucchini and broccoli fried in vegan butter. Kale chips.
8:15 p.m: Clearly a plate full of greens is not filling. I just blended some of my protein powder with rice milk and ice. This will do for the night.

Day three, sugar free. Headache central.

No comments:

Post a Comment