Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday

8:00 a.m: Few almonds

It's 11:30 a.m as I write this part. how am I not starving to death yet? I mean, I'm hungry. But still.

12:30 p.m: Veggie frittata and salad. Bread on the side.

Hersheys kisses were had. As usual.

7:00 p.m: Fibre hippie bar

Exercise (7:30 p.m): 1 hr boot camp. Love it. I'm sad Wednesday is the last one. I didn't sign up for next month. I decided to go back to my old morning boot camp for July. I miss the friends I made there. There is also a new instructor now who I'm told is a killer. I look forward to it for July. If I don't love it, I'll sign back up to this current one. Either way, I feel good and kicking ass at the gym.

9:00 p.m: Protein drink.

10:15 p.m: Damn late dinners. I had 2 hard boiled eggs and boiled brussel sprouts. Salt over it all. Why am I obsessed with brussel sprouts right now? Can't get enough.

11:00 p.m: Super late night snack. I couldn't help it!! Almond butter with Melba toast.


No comments:

Post a Comment