Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday

Yup. It's Saturday. June 2. JUNE.
On Monday I start my month of insane work out. I know I've said that before but when I said it before, I never had any commitments. So I could cancel anytime. Well, this time I've signed up for a new boot camp and bought more sessions with my trainer. I plan to use it all in June. It's been over a year since I started this and I've made little headway in my mind. I got to a point recently where I actually considered liposuction. That's when I was like omg, stop. Get back on it.

1:30 p.m: Cottage cheese.

Took a huge afternoon nap. So good. What a lazy day.

6:00 p.m: Protein drink.

8:30 p.m: Salad with arugula, tomato, almonds, green onion, olive oil and lemon juice. The other thing was supposed to be more casserole like but ya. Very simple. Broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, 1 egg.
 Too much cheese today.

Exercise (10:15 p.m): Went to the gym in my building. It was ok.

Can't wait for crazy gym schedule to start on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment