Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday - lots of pics today!

6:00 a.m: Almonds and banana

Exercise (7 a.m): Ugh. Apparently boot camp is over. Boooo. I went to the gym for nothing. I was in super lazy mode so I did 30 minutes on the treadmill. Useless.

9:30 a.m: Breakfast sandwich win. That's egg, arugula and some sort of sauce in there that's delicious.
11:30 a.m: Protein drink. I'm not loving this batch. They come in juice boxes and this last box has had like little chunks in it. I know, that sounds grosse, and it is. When I first bought it I left it in the car on a hot Summer day and I knew I shouldn't have, that's what did it - I'm sure of it. I hope the next case I bought doesn't have the same thing cause they taste delicious otherwise.

1:00 p.m: A delicious salad from the one and only Sense Appeal, yes please! Big time damage to my wallet though!
2:00 p.m: protein bar thingie

6:30 p.m: Dinner. Same omelet as yesterday, brussels sprouts, avocado

9:00 p.m: Coconut milk, frozen berries, protein powder

No comments:

Post a Comment