Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday

12:00 p.m: Veggie burger (but a decent home made one, not some frozen shit) with no bread and a small salad.

3:30 p.m: Banana. The Simply bar. It's ok. Only 3g of sugar so I like that. I've been very good on the 'no sugar' thing but hey, i'm not perfect. For me it was mostly cutting out the trips to the reception at work (there's always chocolate there!) and dessert when I'm out for dinner. So far, haven't done any of that.

Exercise (6:15 p.m): 1 hr boot camp

So, boot camp was kinda awesome. Why? Back story first. A year or so ago a co-worker/friend did this thing called 'Agency Wars'. It's a boxing match between people in the ad industry. I loved every minute of it. I said I'd do it when the time came. The time has come. It's in December but the recruitment is September 5. I HAVE to get in. I need this. I want this. Have you noticed I've now worked out 7 days in a row? No stopping in sight either. Anyway, the point. Today in boot camp we boxed. There was this game of like 'first to reach so and so' and F, I was first!! It felt so amazing. I'm ALWAYS last in everything so the fact that I came first in boxing is a sign to me. A sign to keep going. I'm so ready for this. Man. I need to get weighed soon too. I know I've lost a few pounds.

P.S. so cheesy but you know this song? Yep. Beyonce. Let me tell you, boxing your ass off during this song is amazing. It should be my entrance song to the fight. :)

8:30 p.m: Chips. Cool ranch Doritos. Yup. Friends house.

No comments:

Post a Comment