Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday

It's hit me that as of next week I am on a 2 week vacation. YEA!! No plans and can't wait.

7:30 a.m: 1/2 an avocado smushed with lemon juice and salt on a toasted whole wheat pita bread.

10:45 a.m: One slice of an apple with cashew butter. New obsession = cashew butter. Thanks Mish. I need some... now. Also had a small baggie of grapes.

12:30 p.m: Leftover dinner from yesterday.

5:00 p.m: Small baggie of baby carrots

7:30 p.m: Dinner at work. Quinoa salad and brussel sprouts.
8:00 p.m: Watermelon with feta cheese.

Would've liked to work out tonight but at work now (9:45 now) so guess that's out. Probably same tomorrow. On the up (and maybe down?) side... apparently tomorrow morning the fighters for Agency Wars get chosen. Omagad. I'm sure a post will be written regardless of the outcome. Either it'll be a "HOLY CRAP I'M IN!" or a "Too bad, I really wanted it. Onward and upward!". Just gotta stay positive either way.

10:00 p.m: Had a small bowl of Sour Cream and Onion chips.

12:15 a.m. At work staring at the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment