Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday

Having no plans is awesome.
All my friends have gone camping so I know no one will call me to do something. I love it. Is that bad? I like seeing my friends but I like being alone just as much.

11:30 a.m: Scrambled eggs with 2 eggs, mushroom, onion, cream cheese, coconut oil, spinach. 1/2 an avocado.
Exercise (6:30 p.m): 40 mins at the gym. Mostly cardio.

8:00 p.m: Same as yesterday minus the cream cheese sauce. It was gooood!
Yeaaaa leafy greens!
Made these 'healthy' muffins. Seems legit, ingredients are actually not so bad. The worst thing is the stevia and the chocolate chips. Anyway, taste like complete crap and have horrible consistency. When do pinterest recipes actually work? WHEN!?!

9:30 p.m: Stove top popcorn. Chocolate chips were had.



No comments:

Post a Comment