Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday

Crazy at work. I'm getting more white hairs... booooooo.

9:30 a.m: Snacked on baby carrots throughout the morning

12:30 p.m: A soup my mom had made. Beans and lentils and chickpeas annnnnd yay carbs!

4:00 p.m: Granola bar and a protein drink.

Exercise (7:30 p.m): Sooooo umm I went to the fitness test for Agency Wars. 20 minutes of boot camp style workout, 20 minutes of boxing technique. It was typical... same stuff I do in boot camp so no lie, I could've done it for another hour. I can manage. I think there are about 20 girls there and they pick 12. I feel 50/50 if I am getting chosen. I wasn't looking around so I don't know if I was a weak one but I felt good. Nervous because I want it soooo bad. I tried, I did. Anyway, nothing I can do now but play the waiting game. They think they should have their picks by Monday. Now we wait...

On the up side I definitely know at least one of my friends are in. She's a given. The one judge took a liking to her.

9:45 p.m: Too late for dinner. Coconut milk, berries, protein powder... blend!

2 comments: