Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday

12:00 p.m: Banana

Exercise (1:30 p.m): 5km run. Beat time by 2 minutes! woohoo!

3:00 p.m: Zucchini and mushroom fried in coconut oil, 2 hard boiled eggs. S&P over all.

4:00 p.m: Apple with cashew butter.

Exercise (6:00 p.m): Did the circuit below 3 times. 29 mins. Lets see if I can beat it next time. Nice exercise to do in the living room, no equipment required. No excuses! Exercise can be done anywhere.
7:00 p.m: Carrots with homemade guacamole. Avocado, cilantro, salt, pepper, lemon juice.
7:30 p.m: Chocolate protein drink. Being home is awesome, I can update by the minute! Cause you know, you're all standing by your computers waiting for up to the minute updates on my life. So exciting! ;)

We got our nutritional plans today from Agency Wars. It's pretty straight forward. I think it's somewhat close to what I already eat if I just cut out the sugar.

How do I cut out sugar? Do not socialize. Sorry friends! I have no control when you guys eat delicious treats. Must have some too!

No comments:

Post a Comment