Monday, October 22, 2012

Aberfoyle Antique Market

Effing love the Aberfoyle Antique Market. Thank you mishkebob for telling me about it. I took a solo (kinda solo, mish was there too) trip here. It's in Guelph, which is an hour drive. Put on some good music and had a nice relaxing drive. When I got there, it was everything I had dreamed of. No stupid vendors selling garbage junk. It was all antiques and basically a good garage sale. Yes! After mulling over some stuff for a few hours I got two things. A coffee table and side table. The mirror one I was super excited about because I've been wanting one of those for so long but they're always very expensive. Combined, the two tables cost less than one god table at Ikea. On my way home my mom called me and was like "Where are you? There's a garage sale I'm at and there's something here you'll want". I was like 10 minutes away and when I got there, she was right. There was this dresser for $40 that I have been wanting for everrrrrr. So I bought that too. My Sunday night was moving a whole pile of shit into my living room. All of which I plan to refurbish sooooo let the crafting begin! I'm not going to procrastinate, this will be done in the next few weeks fo sho. Excited! Here is a sneak peak. Looks like crap now but you'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment