Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday

Last day of vacation. I stayed up til 3:30 a.m watching stupid TV and then when I actually went to bed, I slept way too long. So now I feel like I wasted the day sleeping. Ugh.

Today's plan: Laundry. Get some exercise in. Get some cleaning in.

What am I doing now? Watching a stupid episode of Dr. Phil. Annoying.

2:30 p.m: Baby carrots and homemade guacamole.
Exercise (6:15 p.m): 1 hr at the gym. Could've worked harder. Damn. I feel like I need my trainer back.

8:00 p.m: Could I be any more vegetarian with this meal? Boiled brussels sprouts and broccoli, 2 scrambled eggs with kale (fried in coconut oil). Salt and pepper over it all.
Need sugar!! Ugh. Ok, no, I don't need it. I just want it. Luckily I have nothing in here to eat that's bad for me. See? I'm a good girl when I'm not influenced by others! :) My dessert is going to come in the form of....

8:15 p.m: 2 plain rice cakes with almond butter and cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment