Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday

8:00 a.m: Handful of almonds

12:30 p.m: Soup (butternut squash) and a veggie wrap. Probably a lot of calories.

Grocery shopping tonight so I'm hoping to be set for the week with healthy foods and snacks. On that note, time to look for a few recipes I want to try.

You know what's sad and sucks about being a girl? Well, a girl that cares about her appearance. I want to work out tonight but if I do it means I will sweat and ruin my perfectly clean and curled hair. Annoying. Working out every day means I need to wash my hair too. If I don't, it's not pretty. So that kinda sucks. I don't want to style my hair every frigin day... GAHD! Girl problems!

7:30 p.m: Mmm! Stuffed pepper using this recipe. Avocado. Filling. I probbly could have done with half that pepper. Made enough for lunch tomorrow though. Yeah!

9:30 p.m: 1 rice cake with cashew butter

No comments:

Post a Comment