Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday

8:00 a.m: Banana

10:00 a.m: Snacking on baby carrots throughout the morning

My arsenal of veggies and protein is stocked today.

12:30 p.m: The stuffing from the peppers I had the last two days over arugula. Pretty good!
3:30 p.m: Apple. Not gonna lie, I had like 4 Cheetos.

8:00 p.m: Out for a friends birthday. It was mainly an oyster bar. The good thing about being veggie there is that I had literally two options so I couldn't go nuts. I had sweet potato fries and a salad that was delicious.  I also would like to commend myself for taking myself out of a sugar filled situation. A few of my friends went to hang out at their house where I knew there were cupcakes. If I went, I know I'd have a few. So yea, sorry friends, you'll be seeing less of me if sweets are involved.
Exercise (10:30 p.m): 30 min treadmill.  Wish I had done more. Was supposed to see my trainer but had to cancel cause of work. Ugh!

Planning to get up early to get another run in. Likely gonna work late tomorrow so I gotta do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment