Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday

Exercise (5:45 a.m): 1 hr cardio and weights. I learned the key to dragging myself out of bed - never get in it. I purposely fell asleep on the couch with the lights and TV on. That way I was never quite comfortable and when my alarm went off at 5 a.m. I was fine with getting off the couch. Getting out of a cozy bed is much harder. Sooooo win!

7:30 a.m: banana, 1 hard boiled egg a bit after.

10:00 a.m: 2 rice cakes with hazelnut butter, 1/2 a chocolate chip muffin.

12:30 p.m: Grilled veggie sandwich, apple salad, arugula salad. Out.

5:00 p.m: 3 Hershey's almond kisses

8:30 p.m: A whole lot of veggies fried in coconut oil, garlic and soy sauce
 9:00 p.m: So, this is delicious. I had to stop from making more. Grapes covered in goat cheese covered in almonds. TRY IT. This would be an awesome appetizer to take to someones house. Noted!

No comments:

Post a Comment