Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday

8:00 a.m: 1 hard boiled egg

10:30 a.m: Apple

12:30 p.m: This. Random salads I bought. Didn't bring lunch today. I had a good run there. Anyway, it's a brussels sprouts salad, kale salad and squash salad. Nom!
3:00 p.m: Banana

Training tonight is a boot camp where both teams go against eachother. Ugh. I hate it already. I don't like being competitive. I just like everyone to have fun. When people get competitive they are mean and make others feel like shit. That's not me.

4:15 p.m: Bunch of flavoured almonds. Damn, they were good. They were sweet chipotle. So there was some sugar on them. Booooo. Oh and a handful of 'veggie chips'.

Exercise (6:30 p.m): 2 hrs of training. Good shit. Slipped on my puddle of sweat.

9:00 p.m: Protein drink

10:30 p.m: a homemade veggie and bean soup.

11:00 p.m: 1 rice cake with hazelnut butter.

I'll stop eating now.

No comments:

Post a Comment