Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday

8:30 a.m: Small bag of baby carrots

12:00 p.m: At a work related outing  no control over the food. I had a sandwich (heavy on bread) with slice of cheese, tomato and mushrooms. It was ok. Also had a salad made of tomato, bocconcini and I assume olive oil dressing. Now that was good.

2:00 p.m: I had more of the tomato salad.

I'm gonna be starving before the gym tonight. Booooo.

5:00 p.m: 12 grain bagel with cream cheese. Ugh. Bad choices today but little options where I was!

6:00 p.m: A few rice chips :(

CARB DAY!!

... and of course we get weighed today unexpecdetly at the training. Ugh. I was a few pounds more than I expected. I also got my period. F you!

Exercise (7:30 p.m): 1 hr boot camp. Not so bad this time. The other team in boxing is really cocky and it's friggin annoying. Stay humble and Modest. I will forever live by those rules.  

9:00 p.m: Protein bar

10:45 p.m: Protein + Calcium powder and water.

I don't think I had enough protein today.

No comments:

Post a Comment