Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday

7:30 a.m: 2 rice cakes with banana and almond butter

9:30 a.m: Baby carrots

12:15 p.m: Boringest salad of life but whatever, I guess it was healthy. Arugula, boiled brussells sprouts, mushroom. sweet potato. Olive oil/lemon dressing. S&P.

4:00 p.m: Apple

6:45 p.m: The usual dinner. I did have a little bit of cottage cheese while this was being prepared. Red pepper stuffed with black beans, zucchini, corn, mushroom, spinach, tomato... all pan fried in coconut oil. 1/2 an avocado.
9:00 p.m: I made myself what I call dessert. The following went into a food processor... dates, almonds, coconut flakes, cocoa powder, vanilla extract. Amazing. I died. It would've tasted amazing on ice cream but ya, that's not going to happen. I don't even remember the last time I actually bought ice cream at the grocery store. Like over a year, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment