Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday

Another day. No rest. Back pain.

10:00 a.m: 2 rice cakes with hazelnut butter. Love these butters.

Exercise (11:45 a.m): 15 min shadow boxing in the squash courts alone (fun!), 30 min treadmill run

1:30 p.m: Mixed veggies fried in a pan with coconut oil, garlic and quinoa. Did the trick I suppose. Need groceries.
 Exercise (4:00 p.m): Went sparring in the ring. Loving Saturdays. I had two 3 minute rounds in the ring. I felt good. Something just clicked in me today and I went for it. It was the first time I wasn't getting criticized for what I was doing. The coach was proud of me. More... I want more! Someone fight me! There really is no other sport like boxing. I've had a trainer, I've done boot camps, I've done my own (you've seen it all if you've read this blog since day one!) but nothing compares! It's a  different type of exercise.

6:00 p.m: Protein powder and water

8:00 p.m: This actually turned out delicious. Gotta be the kale. Fried the kale and mushrooms in coconut oil. Boiled 2 eggs and sweet potato. Salt and pepper. Simple balance of veggies, protein, good carb.

No comments:

Post a Comment