Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday

I'm tired. There are no rest days in sight. Exercise every friggin day.

7:30 a.m: 1 rice cake with almond butter

1:00 p.m: Salad with a veggie burger patty (no bread). So good.
4:30 p.m: Chips. It's Friday at work.

Exercise (6:30 p.m): 1 hr boxing training (officially) and then almost another hour at the gym boxing with a few fellow teammates/friends. My problem with boxing has become not being able to let go. I'm naturally a very stiff person. I don't dance and move. Hah. Boxing is like F-ing dancing. Anyways, I think I'm getting better. I think I can hit real hard though! That's gotta count for something, no?

9:00 p.m: Protein drink

Passed out the moment I got home. I may have barely eaten today. I mean the calories in the chips I had were probably what my dinner should've been. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment