Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday

I am in no mood to work out tonight. Going to force myself to go.

10:00 a.m: A bagel. It was great and overpriced but, great. Whole wheat bagel, spinach, egg, cheese and I'm sure a lot of butter. 500 calories?
12:15 p.m: What a crazy fatty lunch. Today has been a cheat day for sure. Can we blame the fact that I'm on my period? Please? So I had a side salad and a rice ball. The rice ball was filled with cheesy goodness. Oh man. Won't be getting that again for a long time.
3:15 p.m: Apple, almond butter, honey

5:45 p.m: 2 plain rice cakes

Exercise (6:30 p.m): 45 min exercise. It was tough. We partnered up and at one point had to carry each other on our backs. That was embarrassing. I had like 30 pounds on my partner. Felt bad for her.

9:00 p.m: Arugula and 1/2 avocado with leftover of the stuffing from the dinner last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment