Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday

It's technically Christmas for me today. I was supposed to go to church but I got out of it cause my brother is sick and isn't going. Yessssss. It's also the one time a year we go out for dinner with my family. We never ever go. Ah well. I didn't want to go anyway cause wherever we went wouldn't have healthy options. So, onwards grocery shopping I go to buy healthy meals for the week. Here I come boot camp!! I've been really good so far. No sugar yet!!! I just decided I need to up the protein. I'll have to make myself a simple protein powder and water drink once a day cause that gives me like 30 grams in one shot. Other than that I'm just getting it from my foods. Anyway, I'm rambling.

11:00 p.m: 2 rice cakes with cashew butter.

2:00 p.m: Salad. Tomato, 1/2 avocado, basil, spinach, S&P, lemon juice, almonds, olive oil

4:00 p.m: Soup I made that turned out delicious. Leek, mushroom, sweet potato, onion, veggie broth. Nothing better looking than veggies sautéing in a pan!
6:00 p.m: Protein powder and water.

8:00 p.m: Stove top popcorn

9:30 p.m: An almond biscotti (at a friend's house...). Lost on no sugar but at least it wasn't too high in it.  Wasn't very sweet at all. Anyways, I successfully dodged going to like a bubble tea place so I feel like that was a win.


No comments:

Post a Comment