Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday

Is it Friday yet?

7:30 a.m: 2 hard boiled eggs

9:00 a.m: 3 pieces of 85% dark chocolate. That's done. Thank God. Although it's great that 3 squares is only 4g of sugar, that's nothing! Mind you I don't enjoy it as much as pure milk chocolate but hey, it calms the sugar nerves.

12:30 p.m: I'm considering this a 'cheat'. All after I wrote in my last post. I suck. I had a vegan veggie Thai curry with brown rice and a potato soup. The one upside of this being vegan is the curry sauce is not made of heavy cream but instead of coconut milk. However, I've now eaten a grain (the rice), soy (the tofu) and carbs (the potato soup). I swear I'm just going to live off broccoli for the rest of my life.

4:00 p.m: Baby carrots

Exercise (6:15 p.m): 1 hr boot camp

9:00 p.m: Sweet potato and Brussels sprouts toasted in olive oil. Mushrooms fried with onions and coconut oil.




No comments:

Post a Comment