Thursday, January 17, 2013

Feelings.

I decided to weigh myself this morning. I was 1 lb up. I don't know. I know you shouldn't be basing everything on a number on the scale but come on. Do you see how much i've been working out and how little food cheats I've had in the last month!?! It's a record for me! I feel like I should've lost more weight by now. Soooo I reached out to a nutritionist. She was the one used in Agency Wars. She does online coaching and I'm just curious what it costs. If it's manageable, I may take her up on her services. I mean, I have a blog that details every F-in exercise I do and food I eat, I'm a dream to them! Maybe she can tell me what I'm doing wrong. If I need to exercise more, i'll have no life. Really. So it has to be the food I eat. I suspect my calorie intake is too high? I eat fairly healthy but even a huge portion of veggies has calories at the end of the day. I also don't eat meat. I'm really trying to make up for it by adding more protein shakes but is it enough? I really don't want to have to start eating meat purely to lose weight. I've also been making sure to get plenty of water daily. I don't drink anything else. I need help. I'm not going another Summer without being where I want to be. Last Summer was the first Summer ever since pre-teen years that I actually wore a sleeveless shirt in public. I know, shocking. This year I want to up it and wear shorts! hah. I haven't worn shorts sincccce hmmm, I think the last one I remember I was 11 or 12. I don't want to hate Summer, I want to enjoy it. It's sad that weight can make you not enjoy it but it's true. Going outside in pants and a t-shirt is uncomfortable as hell.

To my friends who read this: Betcha didn't know I was this crazy did ya?? :) Well I am, get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment