Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tuesday

Back to healthy.

10:30 a.m: 2 hard boiled eggs, boiled sweet potato, kale and spinach pan fried in coconut oil. So good.

2:30 p.m: At cousins place where we had leftovers from last night's dinner. The meal was actually healthy, it was dessert that failed. I said I wouldn't have any, only if it was worth it. I actually kept my word. See below for what I was up against. I wanted to try them ALL. I decided to really look and only eat what was something amazing. A lot of those are good but not something you eat and are like holy crap. Except one. That cake in the middle. As soon as I saw my cousin take it out of the box I knew it was special. She always goes and gets pastries fresh from some pricy bakery. Never fails. This was some almond cake. It tasted like an almond croissant in cake form. I died.. and so did my whole family. It was well worth it. Anyways, no more.
Exercise (7:30 p.m): I did a 30 min body weight exercise program using the Nike exercise app. I was good and sweaty. Planning to run in the morning.

8:15 p.m: Protein powder and water

9:30 p.m: Stove top popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment