Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday

7:30 a.m: 1 hard boiled egg

10:00 a.m: Apple with almond/cashew butter

Random. I actually have the heat on at home now. Omg. Yea, it finally got cold enough that I decided it was time. It's sad because I don't even pay for heat and hydro, it's all part of my condo fee. So really, I could abuse it. But, feeling hot is incredibly annoying. Anyways, I put it on low overnight and when I woke up it was so nice and cozy. My room is all windows so it's normally a fridge. Not even exaggerating, fridge. You walk in to it from the other room and instantly feel cold air. You care.

12:15 p.m: A mushroom soup, a lentil wrap with like veggies and stuff in it, a chocolate, coconut, oat macaroon thing.
3:00 p.m: A bit of chips. I'm not even mad about it.

Bite of a cookie

Exercise (6:15 p.m): 1 hr boot camp. Sweat.

7:30 p.m: protein bar

9:00 p.m: See below. Ingredients should be pretty self explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment