Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday

No boot camp in February. It's official. I can't pay what it costs every month, it's too much. I spent a lot of money in January so I gotta cool it. Probably do it in March. Soooo let's see how working out will go now that I'm on my own again.

7:30 a.m: 1 rice cake with almond butter, tried to scarf down lemon water. I've been told my numerous people this is a good thing to do first thing. I hate it but I do it.

12:30 p.m: Ravi soups on a cold day. I'm warm now but i'll be freezing again in 10 minutes. Stupid office. Anyways, I had butternut squash soup and a veggie wrap. I'll be full for a while.

3:00 p.m: Banana

I have decided not to stress over my 'bad' foods. That doesn't mean I'm going to go fatty and eat whatever the hell I want. But, when I do occasionally have something not so perfect, F it.

Went grocery shopping in hopes of making this eggplant curry thing but I realised Monday's suck at grocery stores. There was nothing there. I think the magic day is Tuesday.

8:00 p.m: YUM! Finally tried something new. Getting home at a reasonable hour again is nice. I miss it. Anyways, the following all went in a pan from start to end. Coconut oil, onion, mushroom, canned tomato, coconut milk, spinach, boiled cauliflower, S&P, curry powder. I put plain Greek yogurt over it in the end. Loved it!!
I made date balls. So F-ing good. I could eat it all but must not. Saving some for my snack tomorrow at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment