Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday

7:30 a.m: Protein drink

12:00 p.m: Leftover curry from last night. Some fries a co-worker had. They tasted like McDonalds fries, but weren't. Glorious.

3:00 p.m: Apple with almond butter. It was the end of the jar, meaning it wasn't all creamy. Choking at work but whatever, I'm eating it.

7:30 p.m: fried kale, spinach, broccoli, onion and zucchini in coconut oil. Boiled some sweet potato. Few date balls. Addictive.
I'm not working out. Protesting. I worked out on average 5 days a week in January and saw no difference. Why do I even care? F it. I'm not gonna hate myself cause of it. I'll make it up somehow.

Yoga? Trying new things. I just did a 20 min yoga thing off an app. It was relaxing, I suppose. Definitely feel stretched.

No comments:

Post a Comment