Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday

I feel bloated and fatso. Wtf. Something is up. Story of my life (for the last two years at least). Constant struggle of eating healthy, exercising, falling off the wagon, getting back on. Life.

9:30 a.m: Egg burrito breakfast thing with salsa. So good. Gotta stop. I man it's like 90% just scrambled egg but I feel uneasy about the wrap for some reason. Trying to reduce the unnecessary glutens.

1:00 p.m: Lunch didn't help. I had 4 falafel's, rice, a few mushrooms, some salad greens and baba ganoush. I lose.

I had a mug full of chips. Yum.

Exercise (6:30 p.m): finally got running outside. 7.2k in 55 minutes. Gonna get to 10k one way or another. This weekend. Gonna happen.
Runkeeper app. Best.
8:15 p.m: sautéed cauliflower, onion, mushroom, spinach in coconut oil. Salt and curry powder for some flava.
I made chocolate chip cookies for a work gift thing. I ate too much raw cookie dough and cookies later. My stomach actually hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment