Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday


There were these suburban moms on the subway on their way to Cityline. I couldn't handle them. They only solidified the fact that I 100% do not want to be a mother. I have this conversation often with my friends. I am so sure I don't want children. Many people would say "you're young, you don't know yet, you haven't found the right man". No. F you. I don't want kids. Not for me. These moms spent the entire 45 minutes talking about their kids and the various things they do for them. They were so loud and no one cared. It's 8:30 a.m. and everyone is on their way to work. They were clearly stay at home moms with money, from the suburbs. I just can't imagine my entire life being devoted to my kids. It changes everything and I don't think i'll ever want that change. I can't imagine giving up everything to take care of kids.. forever. I'm too selfish. I want to hoard my money and do shit for ME. I want to be 45 and jetting off to Europe. I want a house I can decorate and no kids to mess it up. I don't want a child constantly looking to me for advice and I don't want to be responsible for who this human turns into. Too much responsibility. I'd also like to say there is nothing wrong with this. A lot of people can't understand it. I get it. The typical life cycle for someone is be born, be a kid, grow up, get an education, get a job, get married, have kids, retire, die. I'd just like to take out the get married and have kids part. You don't even want to get me started on getting married. I will entertain the idea of maybe one day even being in a relationship... maybe. Right now, hells no. If I'm going to have a boyfriend he better be perfect. He better not call me every day and wonder where I am 24/7. He better not want things from me. He can't live with me. He can't be overly emotional. We would just be two people who get along really well and enjoy each others company but still live separate lives. Find me that man. Hah!

Now I just want to rant more. Ugh. I guess this is what blog's are for. I'll stop. Thanks for reading. Back to my regular scheduled programming.

8:00 a.m: Protein shake. Coconut milk, cinnamon, protein powder, coconut flakes, spinach, honey, banana.

Power went out as soon as I left the house. If I had not made that shake right before I walked out I would've been stuck in the elevator. Yikes! Had to take the stairs down but it's all good.

12:30 p.m: A good ol fashioned lunch the way the non Ethnic kids at school would eat. Hah. I never had this type of thing as a kid. An egg salad sandwich, veggies and dip, macaroni salad.
A few chips.

7:30 a.m: haven't made this in a while! Veggies, Greek yogurt, 1/2 avocado. I had my rice cake almond butter dessert right after.


No comments:

Post a Comment