Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday

8:00 a.m: Shake. Coconut milk, protein powder, cinnamon, coconut flakes, fibre powder, banana

12:00 p.m: Same as yesterday. No more leftovers. 1 slice frittata and same salad.

2:00 p.m: I had to satisfy a craving and this is what it was. An egg salad sandwich on plain white Wonder bread. They have that at little coffee shop by me for like $3. Sold. Egg overload today.

I had 3 pink Starbursts and a handful of chips.

7:30 p.m: I went to Jack Astor's with friends. yep, another night out. So what? I'm young and my friends don't have kids yet. I should enjoy it while I can! Anyway, we shared nachos. Good. I had an amazing salad (Go Jack's!). It was like greens and quinoa and goat cheese and walnuts and goodness. We then had dessert. I always do! :) It's this fresh baked cookie with ice cream on top. I used to have it allll the time in high school. It tastes even better now. So worth it. I was itching for more.

I fell asleep on the couch when I got home and woke up at 6 a.m. Oops. Time for a night in.

No comments:

Post a Comment