Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday


7:30 a.m: Same as yesterday... and the day before... it's done though. I'm out of bananas. Well, fresh ones. I've frozen a bunch so here come the protein shakes.

12:00 p.m: 2 slices of bland pizza. Not worth it. It was from work.

1:30 p.m: Carrots and some dip. Egg salad sandwich.

Exercise (6:30 p.m): 6k run outside. It was a perfect run actually. I was out and about and my friend called me. Her and another friend were sitting in a park nearby, so I ran there and joined them. We sat watching kids at some park and then the clouds starting rolling it. That's when we decided it was time for food...

8:00 p.m: Chinese food. Yea so? It was carby (well, some veggies...) and covered it unknown sauces. I ate it all. It was deep fried tofu, deep fried turnips, veggie chow mein, fried vermicelli curry.

Then I went home. I really enjoy my friends all living walking distance from me. I get to see them a lot and my weeknights aren't always just sitting at home. Why reserve the weekends for having fun... weeknights should be fun too! I mean what else would you be doing? Sitting at home watching TV? That's been my whole life thus far. No more.

No comments:

Post a Comment