Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday

Good morning.

The weather outside is just perfect. I wake up feeling normal. It's not too cold, not too hot. I usually wake up my freezing because my room is all windows. Right now, ideal temperature.

8:00 a.m: Shake. Rice milk, cinnamon, frozen banana and apple slices, spinach, protein powder.

12:00 p.m: Leftovers of the pizza last night. Salad made of spinach, hemp hearts and garlicy dressing.
Exercise (6:30 p.m): 6.5k run outside. 45 minutes. Need to step it up. 7.5k next time.

8:00 p.m: parsley, cilantro, green onion, avocado, feta cheese, tomato, lemon juice, olive oil, S&P. Not too bad. Still hungry, I think. I don't know. I'm just always thinking about food.
9:15 p.m: a bit of homemade kale chips.. Kale was going bad. Threw it all out. Why does my produce go bad within days?!? Anyways, then I had my usual rice cake thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment