Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday

Irritable right now. Why? Who knows. I'm never really in a great mood.

9:30 a.m: A scrambled egg burrito

12:00 p.m: Half a sandwich that was basically avocado and tomato. Then I had last night's dinner, which was the same thing without bread.

I had 3 mini carrot cupcakes. Yumm.

5:30 p.m: Apple

9:00 p.m: Made the cauliflower pizza again. Added Brussels sprouts on top. I made enough for two servings and kinda ate it all in one sitting. Ugh. I have no control when there is good food in the vicinity. Clearly this is my problem. I think the best way to solve this is this. As soon as you take out your portion for one meal, put the other portion away and in the fridge right away. That way it's already getting cold and you're not going to go out of your way to re-heat it. I have at least that much control.

Was on the couch and knew I was doing it. I fell asleep all cozy and woke up at 6 a.m. still with my make up on. Gah. On the up side, I woke up at 6:30 and had a nice little half hour of breakfast and relaxation and no panic to get ready. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment