Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday

9:15 a.m: An egg burrito with salsa. Then I found a fruit fly on it at the very end. I feel shitty now. I want to blame the place I bought it but I can't. It's nature and this is life. The place is not dirty. People open and close doors and bugs will get in. At that one moment the bug flew onto my sandwich and got stuck. It's not going to kill me. If it were something else like a centipede or something really disgusting, I might have reacted differently.

12:15 p.m: leftovers from yesterday's lunch. Tabouli and sarma. I put hemp hearts in the tabouli. Genius Narine, genius.

Exercise (7:00 p.m): 5.4k run outside. Starved and ran to the grocery store.

9:15 p.m: veggie curry with Greek yogurt and 1/2 avocado. What's in the bowl you ask? Fried mushrooms and onion in coconut oil to start. Then added chick peas, broccoli,  frozen peas and carrots, canned tomato, coconut milk and curry. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment