Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday

So I took a few days off of posting. Who cares?
I ate "ok" and didn't exercise. But I also was at a BBQ yesterday and had NO dessert. There was many. Many I wanted. One I even bought myself. I have no idea how I am down this. Really. I'm at a point now where when May is over, I don't wanna cave. I don't think ill be able to give up sugar completely, but I feel like now it doesn't run my life like it did before. I'm very happy about this. :)

10:30 a.m: running out of groceries. Of course everywhere is closed today. A banana with almond butter, cinnamon and coconut flakes.

Exercise (11:00 a.m): ran 5k outside. I forgot how much it sucks running when it's hot. Especially when I wear dark pants and a dark t-shirt. I think it's time I do the unthinkable and wear a tank top. I just can't find a proper workout tank top. They're all tight. I think I just need to DIY an old t-shirt. Done.

4:30 p.m: tabbouleh and egg salad and lettuce in pita bread.
8:00 p.m: 2, yes 2, protein bars.

I was out with friends. There was fudgesicles, donuts and chips in front of me. I had none. Yeah!!! :)

I haven't lost any weight with this no sugar thing but hey, still gonna do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment