Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday

9:30 a.m: A small scrambled egg burrito with salsa.

12:00 p.m: Day 3 (and last day) of The Goods delivery service. This salad was great. I really enjoyed it. The rice mixed in nicely and the dressing was nice and full of garlic. Love me some garlic.
2:00 p.m: Sipping on the juice. Spinach, parsley, celery, apple and hemp. It's ok. I can mostly taste the parsley. I'll down it for the health benefits but I don't love it.
It looks exactly like you'd think. Green.
5:00 p.m: had the same dinner as yesterday. Rest of that veggie curry.

Exercise (7:30 p.m): 1 hr boot camp. Butt and abs! Not as sweaty as usual but I'm sure I got a workout out of it.

10:00 p.m: weird, I know. 2 veggie burger patties with some tahini and nutritional yeast over them. It's all I had and I was hungry. So what.

No comments:

Post a Comment