Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Miss me?

I bet you do.

Not much to report. I've been in boot camp. I boxed again and sucked. Think I might have thrown my back out. We had to do these. NO. That was definitely what did it. I've been eating worse than I should be. It hasn't been a complete shit show but not the best either. Kinda just so so.

In non fitness/food news, lots going on at home.

Getting new floors this Friday. Woohoo! I also painted my living room last weekend. The walls have gone from turquoise to grey. BORING. I'm planning on loading the place up with artwork and colourful furniture to make up for it. Right now, too plain for me.

None of these things matter, I don't even know why I'm posting.

I came across a daily horoscope yesterday that said something like "You're going to make a mistake. It'll be huge but you'll get over it and you're going to be a success". So this terrifies me right now. It's a critical time at work right now and mistakes can't happen. I'm not much for horoscopes but still, it creeped me out. But maybe I came across that for good reason. Reading that has made me extra careful at work so that I don't make mistakes. Still, bound to happen. Meh.

MK is working hard plugging away at a big time work thing. It's big time. She's stressed. I mention her cause she reads this.

This one's for you.

1 comment:

  1. Haha thanks nice meme! Yelling.
    we are in the homestretch now though. We got this. We had sushi tonight. It was ok.

    ReplyDelete